8 Ideas for Paw Patrol Like Theme Parties.
Husky dog-themed parties such as Paw Patrol are very popular for boys’ and girls’ parties. So we have put together 8 party ideas to make the Birthday party you are planning great!
- Have a paw print hunt- draw paw prints onto sticky notes. Stick them all over the house. Kids search and collect as many as they can then trade in for prizes.
- Buy dollar store plastic fire hats and construction hats. Let the kids decorate with stickers and take them home as a party favor.
Adopt and stuff an 8-inch husky plush pet. A great party activity and take-home idea. Check out par-t-pets.com
- Play tossing games. Use dollar store pet bowls and mini pet balls
- Use plastic dog bowls for chips and snacks
- Cut out dog bone shapes for placemats using craft paper or construction paper. Let kids color their own placemat
- Make dog bone-shaped rice Krispy treats for each child
- Play pass the puppy with a plastic or stuffed dog. Kids sit in a circle and pass the puppy to music- maybe Paw Patrol theme song. When you stop the music the child holding the puppy wins a small prize. Try to play until everyone gets a prize.