6 Eco-Friendly Loot bag Ideas
Ditch the plastic junk – try these great goodie bag options!
- Small terra cotta plant pot and packet of seeds
- Reusable drinking cup with a reusable straw and fun drink mix
- Mug with hot chocolate and marshmallows – great for sleepovers
- Adopt and stuff 8-inch plush pets in organza bags par-t-pets.com
- Art bag- fabric bag with crayons, mini non-toxic playdoh, notepad, pencil, etc.
- Mini Bucket with a mini shovel, bubbles, non-toxic sidewalk chalk
These are things that kids will enjoy and reuse! Keep the loot bags out of the landfill. Be an eco-friendly party!